Due to overwhelming popular demand a second print of the dip dyed tote bags is being produced with an estimated shipping date in the first week of August.
We present, Too Slow to Disco - Volume 3. This is bottled sunshine! Another incredible collection of songs that gleam with the high definition gloss of big-studio, bigger-budget production. Volume 3‘s another excursion into those late 1970s West Coast delusions of grandeur, sure...but in the company of songs that are also brimming over with soul, wit and passion. Killer tunes, penned and played by virtuosic instrumentalists, backroom gals and guys who were often also Grammy-winners in their own right. All the elements that have made Too Slow to Disco Volumes 1 and 2 (and “The Ladies” Edition) so beloved from New York to London to Barcelona to Bottrop, are back for another round of near-danceable lushness.
01. LEE RITENOUR – Is It You?
02. BOB WELCH – Don’t Let Me Fall
03. PRATT & MCCLAIN – Whachersign (Extended Version)
04. THE CORNELIUS BUMPUS QUARTET – Inside You
05. DAVID GATES – Silky
06. WELDON IRVINE – I Love You
07. THE MARKLEY BAND – Fallin’ In Love
08. VAPOUR TRAILS - Do The Bossa Nova
09. The FIFTH AVENUE BAND - One Way Or Another
10. MARK CAPANNI – I Believe In Miracles
11. GRATEFUL DEAD – Shakedown Street
12. DWIGHT DRUICK – Quand Tu Te Laisse Aller
13. ARCHIE JAMES CAVANAUGH – Take It Easy
14. ROB MEHL – Taste And See
15. LARRY CARLTON – Where Did You Come From
16. JEREMY SPENCER BAND - Cool Breeze
17. STARS ’N’ BARS – Stars And Bars
18. BILLY MERNIT - Special Delivery